2021-2022 Season Update
It’s hard to conceive that NSW is back here again. It feels a little like déjà vu, with Covid currently winning!
Unfortunately, the situation we all face is very real and extremely challenging for us all.
Your Board and General Committee are now meeting weekly to assess the implications of the Premier’s ongoing announcements, as they impact our ability to go racing and to try and determine what the transition out of this situation will look like.
With the current rules and restrictions imposed by the NSW Government on the Greater Sydney Area, we have been left with no choice but to postpone our first Series Race scheduled for 22 August, at Wisemans Ferry.
This is a dynamic situation and predicting what might happen is impossible at this stage. What we promise you, is that we will continue working hard to get NSW back on the water when it is safe to do so. This remains the focus for the Board of Ski Racing NSW and we will work closely with SRA and the relevant authorities to achieve this.
We will keep you updated on developments as they transpire.
We hope that you and your families are well at this time and encourage you all to follow the Premier’s advice so that we can come out of this as soon as possible.
If you have any queries or concerns, please don't hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Yours in Ski Racing,