SRNSW - First Aid Course
Updated: 6 days ago
Date: Sunday 2nd August 2020
Venue: Butterfly Farm, 446 Wilberforce Road, Wilberforce
- USI Number
- Cost $50.00 (Cash)
Please Note: This Sunday is the only CPR/First Aid Course that is being run by Ski Racing NSW for this Season.
- Please click on the links below to Register for a First Aid Session.
First Aid Morning Session 10:00am to 12:15pm
First Aid Afternoon Session 1:30pm to 3:45pm
Please Note: You MUST have a USI Number (Unique Student Identifier) to complete this course.
- Please click on the link below to Create your USI Number.
USI Number (Unique Student Identifier)
By Now you should have all received your Membership Renewals from SRA along with Season Updates.
What To Do If You Haven’t Received your Membership Renewal…
- Check your Junk/Spam Folders.
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Updated Dates for the Diary
First Aid Only - Sunday 2nd August
Series Day 1 - Sunday 30th August
Forza 100 - Sunday 13th Sept
HERE ARE A FEW KEY REMINDERS:
* No one should attend the First Aid Course if they have visited Victoria in the last 14 days or attended a NSW reported location (www.nsw.gov.au/covid-19/latest-news-and-updates).
* To minimise numbers at the Course, we recommend only the Course Attendee or one parent, guardian be present.
* On arrival at the First Aid Course, you will be asked to register attendance as per the instructions.
* All Attendees should social distance appropriately.
* Due to the chilly cold weather please make sure you dress appropriately for this venue.
Let’s all work together to ensure our Ski Racing Season is a safe one!